Hyndor manages online software as a service including the website located at https://hyndor.com, Hyndor mobile application(s), application program interface(s), all together or each separately is referred to as the "Software" and provides online services and technical support.
Hyndor is represented by Plutus B.V. a limited liability company and is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 73590193 and is located at Linde 2, 6131 GG, Sittard.
WHEREAS that you have registered an account for use of the Software and expressed your interest and intention to promote the proliferation of the Software within the circle of undetermined as well as acquainted persons, Hyndor kindly invites you to conclude this Referral Agreement (“Agreement”) on the terms and conditions provided below.
BY ACCESSING YOUR REFERRER ACCOUNT AND BY CREATING A REFERRAL LINK YOU UNCONDITIONALLY ACCEPT ALL THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
“Referrer” in definition of the Terms is a natural person, the existing registered and active Client of Hyndor, not banned, blocked or subjected to any sanctions or limitations, who has accepted this Agreement and thus hereby has expressed the intention to participate in referral program of Hyndor by attracting new Clients using the Referral Link, also referred to as “you” (“your”).
“Referral Link” is an automatically generated hyperlink to the Software registration scenario, personalized exclusively for Referrer to attract new Qualified Clients.
“Personal account” means a prepaid account in the Software that is used for accounting and displaying operations on incoming credit payments for further use of the Software services.
“Referrer account” means a special account which becomes available to the Referrer upon acceptance of this Agreement and if it becomes activated by Hyndor. Funds on the Referrer Account are accounted for in points.
“Qualified Client” means a natural person who has (a) successfully registered for the Software using Referral Link, and (b) purchased and paid for a subscription for the Software.
- To become a Referrer you are obligated to:
- Be a registered Client of the Software. Your profile on the Software shall be filled in and contain all the requested data including contact details;
- Proceed with the verification procedure (AML/KYC compliance if applicable);
- Solicit and obtain a Referral Link in the special section of the Software named “Referrals”.
- Referrer may involve any person from the circle of acquainted persons to become a Qualified User of the Software, in any way possible and any manner not contrary to the law, making sure that such persons:
- Are of sufficient legal age to use the Software;
- Are not under the control of jurisdiction that explicitly prohibits the use of similar software;
- Are aware that usage of the Software is going at their discretion and under their responsibility.
- The Referrer shall have no authority and shall not:
- Enter into negotiations with or obtain orders from, on behalf of Hyndor;
- Enter into or conclude any agreements (including preliminary or verbal agreements) with any persons on behalf of Hyndor;
- Introduce yourself as an employee or partner of Hyndor;
- Enter into any collusion with other existing or potential Clients of the Software to gain any illegal benefit from this Agreement;
- Make any statement or give any warranty or guarantee in respect of the Software;
- Reduce, harm or diminish the reputation, image and prestige of Hyndor and/or the Software;
- Place or publish any ads with branded keywords (“Hyndor”, “Hyndor.com” etc).
- Any new Client attracted by the Referrer to the Software is considered to be a Qualified Client of Software only if he had followed the Referral Link provided by the Referrer when performed registration procedure.
- Hyndor shall have right on its sole discretion to:
- Add or remove any part or feature of the Software;
- Change the price or specification of any constituent of the Software;
- Enter or not to enter into an arrangement with any potential Client (incl. Qualified Client) without explaining the reason;
- Temporarily suspend or permanently cancel this Agreement, Referral Account and stop all related settlements, if there is a reasonable suspicion of a breach of the agreement by Referrer.
3. PAYMENT TERMS
- Hyndor will pay the Referrer a fee that is calculated as a % of the amount of any successful and subsequently not refunded or reversed payment (‘ origin payment’) made by the Client, who is committed by Hyndor, for using the Software:
- Referral means Qualified Client attracted by the Referrer's Referral and is subjected to a 15% fee;
- Hyndor will pay the Referrer a fee for the original payment made through Bank, Paypal or BTC.
- Each payout requires to be at least €75,- .
- The Referrer’s fee is credited by Hyndor to Referrer Account in EURO's.
- Hyndor is not obliged to:
- deposit to the Referrer Account any fee for any original payment that was made in whatever currency that is not subjected to conditions above;
- transfer to Referrer the funds accumulated on Referrer Account in whatever currency, except acceptable currencies on request of Referrer but final approval of Hyndor.
- Referrer shall be responsible for the reporting, collection, remittance, and payment of any or all taxes, charges, levies, assessments and other fees of any kind imposed by governmental or other authority in respect of fees credited to his Referrer Account as well as Personal Account.
- Hyndor may impose additional requirements and conditions, modify the payment amounts, or otherwise modify this Agreement by posting an update on the Software at any time by its sole discretion.
- This Agreement shall exclusively be governed by and construed following the laws of the Netherlands. Unless regulating law compels differently, all disputes resulting from or arising in connection with these Terms shall be exclusively submitted to a competent court in the Netherlands, unless the dispute can be settled by negotiation.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement. Any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced or be deemed to be replaced by a provision that is considered to be valid and enforceable and which interpretation shall be as close as possible to the intent of the invalid provision.
- If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to this Agreement, in which case the terms “you” and “your” shall refer to such entity and its affiliates and not to you personally. If you do not have such authority you must not accept this Agreement.
- The banners and promotional material that you are allowed to use are on your referral program page. These are our official promotional tools. Any homemade media and/or other tools you want to use, have to be approved by us first.
- False information or negative publicity will risk you being removed as an affiliate and banned from Hyndor.
- Distributing negative messages about Hyndor on social media, question desk or forum, will risk your removal as an affiliate. As an affiliate, you are expected to spread a positive vibe.